Wen Wu is a non-profit organisation, created in february 1996, which aim is to study and develop traditionnal and historical martial arts.The name Wen Wu is made of two chinese words: wen is the intellectual knowledge and wu is the martial knowledge. In the past some chinese scholars wanted to equilibrate these two energies to be a complete human being. The will to equilibrate Ethic and martial knowledge is the commun deniminator of all our activities.
We have two kinds of activities:
- We organize classes of traditionnal martial arts in Toulouse (France):
- Chen style Taiji quan of the Wang family: Wang Yang and Wang Bo her father,
- indonésian Silat of the school Silat Buka Lingkaran created by Alvin Guinanao
- Kalarippayat of Kerala Kalarippayat Association in India,
- We have researches on the above martial arts but also on european martial arts, mainly Renaissance sword and spear, chinese art of spear and archery.